- Desktop: Click the download button from the table. File will download to browser default location.
- Andriod: Click and hold the download button. Select Download link.
- iPhone/iPad: Using Safari, click the download button from the table. When asked “Do you want to download…”, select Download. The download will begin and save the file. By default the file will be placed in your Files app under iCloud Drive in the Downloads folder. If you want to change the default location, you can reset this under Settings->Safari->Downloads.
How to make an app like icon on phone home screen:
- Andriod: Open page in Chrome browser. Click the ellipsis icon, (three vertical dots), in the upper right corner. Select Add to Home screen.
- iPhone/iPad: Open page in Safari. Click the share button. Select Add to Home screen.
How to share a video link
From your mobile device click and hold the play button for the video you wish to share. Select “Share link” from the menu.